From the very first time I had a boyfriend, I always want to do this. Let we called this Dream Date 1.1 ahahaha. Unfortunately, until now, I haven’t do that so called the dream date, I always have that regular date like watching cinema etc etc. So that I will write it down and I won’t forget if I have a boyfriend again, amin, I hope, later, it will be the last time deh. Capek deh pacaran putus stranger pacaran putus stranger (curcol lagi). Lama-lama gue minta ditaarufin aje dah. Hahahahaha.. Kaga-kaga. Ok, let’s start!
- Going to play ice skate together with holding hands! I know it’s lame. But it’s cute somehow (for the girls absolutely, haha). Doesn’t matter if the guy can’t play, since I can, so I will guide him if needed hauahahaha..
- See the stars at Planetarium, Taman Ismail Marzuki. Simple yet romantic. Last time I went there when I was in junior high, and since then, it’s always be my dream to go there with my boyfriend.
- Having time to get some exercise together at noon, either just walking or running surround my home.
- Going to the zoo and feed the animals.
- Pergi ke Monas, terus naik sampe yang paling atas. Itu seru. Ya gantinya Menara Eiffel kali yee..
- Go to some rock concert and going crazy! I just want to dancing like no other people watching. But still, I know I’ll be safe because he’s there for me, hahaha..
- Going to Alun-Alun at Jogja and ride odong-odong and eating there like having some picnic (very specific).
- Actually, there’s many left, but I just forgot it. I will update this thing if I remember.